Originally posted by scarfacelondon:
Don't waste your time, go and see the film first, it is the greatest film ever. Godfather is a family movie, (not for family viewing) but Scarface is more about a man and his dream. You can't watch godfather again and again, this film fire you up every time you see it.
I respectfully disagree with your statement that you cannot watch Godfather again and again. Quite the contrary my friend. I have been watching The Godfather over and over again for many years, and each time that you watch it, you pick up another point and are able to interpret a scene in a different manner. You will pick up details that you may have missed before. These are two totally different kinds of movies. Personally I can watch both movies over and over again and love them every time. But the proof is in the Gangster BB. Look at how may threads regarding the different interprtations of different scenes from Godfather compared to the threads in Scarface. I am in no way trashing Scarface, as I love this movie to death, but again Godfather is a different kind of movie where you learn different things every time you watch it.

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.