Originally posted by Freddie C.:
Originally posted by Raulito:
[b] Castro isn't just a bad person, like the government wants you to think. He might be a communist, but he has helped the country... Some Cubans may hate him, but you have to appreciate and reconize the great deeds he did for his people.
...fucking kidding me? Great deeds? Has helped the country? Please say you're not serious. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with this because you have a Che picture and quote. Fidel Castro and Che Guevara are both fucking assholes. And trust me, all Cubans hate both of them. [/b]
If you read what i posted above, then you'll know what deeds he did. rolleyes You think Che and Fidel are assholes? They are heros. They freed that country from the regime of Batista. People like you just hate Fidel because you dont even know half the story, you just listen to what they say on the news and agree with them. Not all Cubans hate them. Like I said above, Fidel gave the peasents land so that they could grow crops and make money. He gave everyone free education and healthcare. That's a great thing. Don't think all Cubans hate him. They love his spirit and his strength. I'm not Cuban, but I do believe Castro and Guevara are heroes.

"It is better to die standing than to live on your knees."
-Che Guevara