Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Sounds delicious DC. Prime Rib is something I love but have never attempted to cook myself. How hard can it be right? That receipe has all the seasonings I like. Maybe I'll try it for New Year's.

Where exactly do you buy prime ribe (do any fresh meat counters have it?) and do I simply ask for "x" pounds of prime rib beef roast?

TIS

It is TIS. The Last time we made it, we had 13 people over for dinner. We served appetizers and drinks first. Then manicotti, which everyone probably ate at least two of. As for the Prime Rib Roast, we ordered and made enough for 20 people.

When I tell you that there wasn't a stictch of Prime Rib left, I'm not lying. Everyone loved it. I personally am not a lover of Prime Rib, but I really enjoy it cooked this way. It's really delicious!

Go to a local butcher or meat counter and custom order it. Tell them that you want one big enough for X amount of people. Cook it whole, do NOT separate or make the butcher separate the pieces. Tell them that you want to cook it as a whole roast.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.