Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone
This is a mini rant about printers. 3 Months ago the Dell program for my printer says "An ink cartridge is below minimum levels", therefore I had to buy new cartridges. Everytime since then I've had to click "ok" to print anything. That was 3 months ago and I'm still using the cartridges that are supposedly below minimum levels. I'm sitting here now printing out over 120 pages and STILL no problems, just seems like a scam to me. I'm wondering how much ink I actually threw out thinking it was basically empty and not worth saving!

For what it's worth, STAPLES sells their own brand of Ink Refills that are compatable with DELL printers. So if you own a Dell printer you no longer are forced to order your ink directly from Dell.

As for the other problem you are having DMC, it can be because of what SC said, or it can also be that you didn't click on the "new ink" option when you tested and aligned the page when you put the new ink in the printer.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.