I've reached my "six month" landmark yesterday you guys. \:\) It's much much much better. Do I still think about it? Yes! As a matter of fact, just Friday going to my daughter's house I was in traffic that was crawling like a snail. Pissed me off. What should have been an hour drive (from work) turned into an hour and a half. Anyway, I had my cigarets/lighter right in the counsel. For the first time in quite a while, I looked down and thought, boy this is a "light-up" time if ever there was one. Deep down though, I knew I'd get through it.

My daughters' asked why do you still have your cigs? I have a full carton and a half carton in my houe. Well, don't know why I kept them, but today is the day I'm getting rid of them. ;\) Thing is, they are six months old, I don't have a store receipt and they are most likely stale. I was thinking of putting outside my complex with a note saying "free, I quit". At any rate, I'm getting rid of them.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon