Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
Cotto reminds me a bit of the great Roberto Duran..
Amir Khan vs Graham Earl on ITV at about 10pm.
Definitely Khans toughest task so far and don't be surprised if Earl does him over \:o
Then Jamie Moore fights for the European title (to my shame i forget who he is fighting) but this will be a good scrap also,Moore is a nice guy and an under-rated boxer.Anyone see his scrap with Matthew Macklin last year?
Classic!

Then over to the US for the big one...but before then on the undercard,Jeff Lacy vs Peter Manfredo. 2 of Calzaghes recent victims. Does Lacy have anything left? Manfredo has something,his fight with Joe was a premature stoppage i think!
Intriguing match this!
Then onto Ricky beating the shit out of Floyd ..and then i can go to bed \:D

Duran, don't get me started with him, I'm a huge fan.

I got it completely wrong with Amir's fight too Yogi - I though Earl would provide a tougher test than he did. Maybe Khan IS that good. Earl is a top fighter - or maybe WAS a top fighter.

Yup I remember the Moore Macklin fight from last year. That was one of the greatest fights I'd ever seen.

And on the actual fight the topic is based on - I'm proper gutted. I awoke with a little help from my alarm clock to listen on the radio. Bouncing a few texts to Capo and back in a half dreamy state. I've been a huge fan of Hattons for quite a long time now and still think he's a legend and one of the best ever British boxers. The only person to have beat him is the phenomonal talent of Mayweather. If he sticks to his light welter weight I don't think anyone else can beat him. But unfortunately that rules out a superfight against De La Hoya.

So die all who betray Giuliano