None taken. I do plenty of stupid things, and why the hell shouldn't I? It's part of growing up. Well, I'm half kidding, but you know what I mean.

Really, I don't know what the cop was thinking. I'm going to guess and say he was probably just upset because he probably thought that my friend had lied to him... I mean, it never came out in the open that he had taken an excessive dosage of cough medication, and so when he had told him that he hadn't drank, smoked, or taken any prescription medications (which was true), and then found marijuana on us, he obviously must've assumed that he smoked some of it.

Also, there was only enough weed left for about one, maybe two, bowls left. More like one; two would've been pushing it. So, I don't know, if we had had more on us at the time, maybe he would've done something. This is my first time having a particularly substantial run-in with the police on any sort of drug offenses, but I know kids who've been in worse scenario's, and still got off. Mind you this is a fairly small community, of only about 40,000 people, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

But either way, a drug offense is not something I want on my record at this point in my life.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."