Well, whatever, I'll give in.

Ummm... I met a few WWF (yeah, it used to be called WWF) wrestlers back in the days of middle-school, when I was into that sort of thing and WWF New York was knew. I went to see Mick Foley on my birthday, and he and I had a brief conversation after he spotted me and the Mankind sign I made. Oh, and one time I stumbled across Scotty 2 Hotty in the gift store, but I don't know if he's considered famous.

Obviously, I've pretty much grown out of the whole wrestling thing... I don't know of any celebrities I've "met" who I'm still actually excited about or interested about, or whatever. Living a few hours outside of Manhattan, I see celebrities whenever I drive down to the city, but I generally don't think it's my place to approach them. I think, most notably, I saw Spike Lee walking around Union Square; He was with his son, so I didn't feel comfortable approaching him or doing the whole fan thing, so I gave him a respectful nod but didn't really stop or anything.

Oh, and I've met members from numerous bands that are considered "famous" but not necessarily the most popular. Just sort of underground bands that are internationally known, but still play modest-sized venues, and will hang around before or after their set, while the other bands play. I don't really have a problem approaching people in this setting, as I think it's more appropriate, and that's what they're their for. Most notably, or at least most recently, I met the guys from Portugal. the Man, and since my friends and I were all broke, we gave them some free marijuana in exchange for some t-shirts. Well, that just makes me laugh, seeing as they're a fairly popular band. Then John Gourley, their guitarist, drew my buddy a drawing, and told us next time they come to New York, get in touch with them through their band-myspace, and they'd let us in to the show for free, and we'd be able to go backstage.

Oh, and I almost completely forgot! Here's a pretty cool one... I've met and spoken to Trey Anastasio of Phish about four or five times. He's been on house arrest for drug charges and hasn't been able to leave county for some time, so I see him around town all the time.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."