Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Al Pacino, twice. Once as a kid when he was filming Dog Day Afternoon and once several years back at a party that I was invited to.

Jennifer Lopez and Stanley Tucci on the set of Maid In Manhattan. Both hung out and bullshitted with several of us while we were in between shoots.

Ice T on the set of Law And Order SUV. He invited two other set extras and myself to sit with him while we were on a drink break.

Joe Giannescoli and John Fiore from the Sopranos. I think that everyone here has heard the story many times of how they hung out with some of us from the gangster bb while we were in Chicago.

Vito Antufermo and I used to hang out together when I was a teenager.

I also did a shoot on the Today Show with Will Smith when he was promoting his song from MIBII. Great guy!

Rudy Giuliani on several occasions.

And for many years I attended the TEDDY ATLAS FOUNDATION Cocktail Party and Dinner and have met various Boxers, Actors, Football and Baseball players. This charity happens to be my favorite charity.

I'l love to meet Pacino anytime, but man, I would have given my eye teeth to meet him during the DDA era. \:\/ \:\)

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/10/07 09:14 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon