The American dream doesn't exist. The government is just way to secretive, and unfair to allow such a thing. There is something called luck, and the economy. I'm sorry I just can't stand people thinking this country is number one. Don't get me wrong, I love America I just think we need to make major improovements. But there are just so Many other countries with just the same, if not more, freedoms and a shit load of oppurtunity. I'd say maybe we used to be number 1 but it is the kind of cockiness of thinking we will always be on top and the whole "american dream" theory that anyone can make it here. I don't mean to sound racist, I hate racisim, but seriously many minority occupations are either horrible occupations and many people just give the minorities occupations even if they are less qaulified then the other guy, so they dont seem racist which in the long run is just as bad as being a racist. Thats the opposite of equal oppurtunity. Like I said I hate racism and I feel this has to stop, and we must truly give equal oppurtunity. Did you guys know that statistics proove that the current most discriminated against person in the U,S. is the white male? I'm sure you're all goingto think this was a waste of time and I plan on getting comments reffering to me as a consceeded liberal or something along those lines... Well whatever I will let you continue but please if you comment on this be open minded. I've gotten into so many debates with conservitive friends and family members, and republicans over other forumss, and they are never open minded. So please If you even comment on this I beg of you to keep it CLEAN, RESPECTIBLE, and OPEN MINDED.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."