Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Are you sure they even give you food on the international flights? \:p When I flew to Michigan last month there was no food to speak of. They "sold" snack packages. Since you can't bring food on the plane, and since I left so early, I was starving. I purchased the delux snack pack for $5.00. This included mini snack bags of peanuts, goldfish, pretzels, a bite size sausage stick, small pack of cookies). They also had a two dollar snack which was the goldfish and pretzels I believe. Not that airplane food was ever that good, but I do like to eat. \:\)

TIS

In International flights, they bring inedible food at some particular time intervals. If you refuse it, you will starve badly. So the advice given to everyone on their first flight is "eat whatever is given, whenever it is given" \:\)
The domestic flights in US are the worst in terms of "giving" food, not the quality. I traveled quite a few times in the last year and it used to be "mini pretzels" and "beverage" before, now it has reduced to just beverage. The beverage of course doesn't include beer/wine (which is $5)!