The forecast yesterday called for very heavy rains, lots of wind and certain areas are on flood watch. \:o

Ok, since it takes be about an hour to go to work, and since I have 185 sick days accumulated \:D and since traffic is bad enough on a regular day, let alone a rainy day (Californians don't know how to drive in the rain), I thought Friday would be a good day to call in sick, so I did.

Anyway, the weather people piss me off. They always always predict storms of the centuries only to "revise" the forecast when it doesn't storm when they said? Rain in the morning, some wind. It's modified considerably. It's easy to change when you wake up and find you forecasted it wrong. I swear California weather people have no extraordianarily bad weather to report (excluding earthquakes of course)that they dream of a storm scenario.

Oh, I'll enjoy my day off for sure. It's just that I probably would have gone in today if they hadn't forecasted a miserable storm. Then again it is gloomy and a nice day to be inside. I guess I'll just appreciate any time off.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon