Originally Posted By: SC
I hadn't heard anything about it until I read your post, TIS. I looked it up on IMDb and it looks kind of interesting. According to that site Cate Blanchett wore a sock down her trousers to play Bob Dylan. The actress said it "helped me walk like a man."

Apparently a few actors portray Dylan at different times of his career. Blanchett's portryal was apparently about the time he did "Don't Look Back".

Here's a short clip. Like Capo said, Heath Ledger along with Richard Gere, Cristian Bale and one or two others play Dylan.

I have absolutely nothing against Kate Blanchett, and from what I have seen via clips, her performance seems credible, but why do you suppose they had a woman play Dylan? I'm guessing there'd be a host of actors that they could make to look/act like Dylan. Do you think perhaps Kate wanted to to it for maybe an ultimate acting challenge or something??? Just wondering.

I didn't know whether to make this movie have a thread of its own or what. Don't know how much interest there'd be in it.
I think the correct title is "I'm Not There". Don't know why I put "yet" in it.

TIS

I'm Not There

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 12/05/07 10:50 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon