Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I assume you've seen the first in the series as well? I never saw the first two in the theater. I caught the first one just this past year on tv and was hooked. \:\) I rented the 2nd one just days before I saw the third installment at the theater. I just love the action and edge of your seat excitement. \:\) I can't say I ever really saw anything with Matt Damon (that I can recall), but he is perfect for this role IMHO. Since it didn't seem to be running out of steam by this third film, I am hoping for yet another.

TIS

I'm for it, but I think ULTUMATUM is a suitable conclusion, everything wounded up neat & tiddy.

I mean, be careful about wishing for another movie. THE GODFATHER 3 anyone? \:D

Seriously, the BOURNE pictures are the most satisfying trilogy, in and out, since Leone's "Man With No Name" movies in the 60s.

That's right, better than STAR WARS, better than THE GODFATHER, better all around.

Yes RR, your point is well taken. Ultimatum could easily end where it did. Then again, I thought it was left open to lead into another movie. However, it will wear itself out if not ended at the appropriate time. But, when is that? For some reason I tend to keep wanting more of this series. \:\/ So I guess it's good that it's not up to me.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon