GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
3 registered members (mike68, VanillaLimeCoke, 1 invisible), 467 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,462
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,948
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 358 of 433 1 2 356 357 358 359 360 432 433
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #454435
12/01/07 12:27 PM
12/01/07 12:27 PM
Right here, but I'd rather be ...
long_lost_corleone Offline
Underboss
long_lost_corleone  Offline
Underboss
 Originally Posted By: bogey
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff
And WTF again... you think the journalist was the bigger SCUM here??

Well, I mean.. clearly there's something wrong with the guy. And the reporter totally took advantage of that.

"I'm not a thirteen year old boy, K? You're not going to intimidate me, Geoffrey."

What the hell? Whatever the reporter said to him, he agreed with. I'm not sympathizing with the guy or anything.. but the reporter definitely took advantage of him.

I'm just going to direct this to all three of you (Capo, bogey, Geoff), and chime in my two cents by saying Journalists, on a whole, are generally assholes; Especially this particular demeanor of journalists. Many of them are concerned entirely with advancing their careers, and since they're dealing with the media, that pretty much means choking out a weaker being. Sure, there are some decent people, but it's all politics in the long run.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #454436
12/01/07 12:28 PM
12/01/07 12:28 PM
Underboss
Underboss
liek oMg top uvf teh pagee!!1!

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #454444
12/01/07 12:51 PM
12/01/07 12:51 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
I find the paedophile in the video to be funny \:p

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: svsg] #454455
12/01/07 12:55 PM
12/01/07 12:55 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I'm 20,704 days old today. I feel it. \:\(

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454465
12/01/07 12:58 PM
12/01/07 12:58 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
On the other hand, you are only 0.056 Millenia old.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: svsg] #454466
12/01/07 01:00 PM
12/01/07 01:00 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
God bless ya... now I feel young.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #454481
12/01/07 01:22 PM
12/01/07 01:22 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Obama = Osama
What???

Tony = Phony

(As in Blair, or Soprano; actually, keep it at Blair so as not to piss off the Italian Americans as well as the American Americans.)

Or:

Blair = Flair
Blair = Care
Blair = Blah

Or:

Response = Nonce

Or:

Rhyme = Crime

Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
If anyone ever needed further evidence that journalists are lower than paedofiles on the world's likeability scale, click here.

And WTF again... you think the journalist was the bigger SCUM here??
What "bigger SCUM" means I'm not entirely sure, but it's a common word round here that describes anything which doesn't fit into the norm. Terrorist scum, paedofile scum... it's a very scummy word.

What do you actually mean by "bigger SCUM"? And why was the scum (assuming you're not using it as an acronym) capitalised? To shock, to illustrate, illuminate, highlight the truth? What is the truth?

Anyway, I realise it's important to note that, if I were to align myself with either of those two, it'd be the journalist, at least in his intent. As far as descriptive, to-the-point responses go, I'd fully repeat what the paedofile exclaims: "You are a shit-haaaause!"

I think this probably sums up the reporter and all his cringe-worthy, hyperbolic fuck-faced-ness; hopefully, the absurdity in the reportage is lucid enough - if it isn't, let's lament how post-modernity has blinded us truly and fully:

"And even wrote them love letters which are [looking at the piece of paper in his hand, presumably the love letters themselves!] too sick to read out to You."

I capitalise "You" for a reason; the exclusion of this sentence, and the false and vulgar aspiration for knowledge and truth on his part, makes me want to vomit, or ejaculate, or both.

Are those props in his hands really Geoffrey Leonard's love letters, and the boys' police statements? I very much doubt it. It's manipulative to the highest degree; I see it no more so than a Michael Moore documentary... only this is more in line with the norm, and hence more excusable, I suppose. Not for me; I agree both with Fahrenheit 9/11's cause and the Fight against Paedofilia (if there even is one), but this is plain irresponsible reportage, and it's a sad state of affairs when stuff like this is shown so as to be the sort of band-wagon-jumping, "Yee-haw!" kind of circus.

The reporter asks, "Would you like to say sorry?" which is a fucking joke, surely.

The violence of journalism is far more subtle than the violation of little boys, but it's just as vulgar, and just as manipulative; in fact, it is more so, in that at least the effects of paedofilia are known to (that is, felt by) the victim; journalism manipulates so as to cover its own traces. Consumption of the news, of media of all kinds, is on the whole (on the whole being outside of academic practice or other, more engaged concerns) a ridiculously passive thing. We're under the impression (illusion, for that is the power of the Media) that we're dependent on it. It's like eating and eating and eating, without ever realising how obese you're becoming.

In this respect it is like the Church - and it is no coincidence that journalism of this sort is a symptom of the Western Syndrome: it is synonymous with the same society on which Christianity feeds, in its reductive and irresponsible manipulation of the Masses.

Last edited by Capo de La Cosa Nostra; 12/01/07 01:25 PM.

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: chopper] #454515
12/01/07 04:14 PM
12/01/07 04:14 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
 Originally Posted By: chopper
To much beer last night,oh well i have time to recover before its time to go out again

Good lad ;\)

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #454518
12/01/07 04:33 PM
12/01/07 04:33 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
I'm making my own lasagna for the first time. I think its my last time, too. \:\(

(It doesn't look anything like the lasagna I've eaten before ).

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454519
12/01/07 04:41 PM
12/01/07 04:41 PM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
\:D
at least wait till you've tried some of it SC....?

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #454531
12/01/07 05:32 PM
12/01/07 05:32 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
It came out very "mushy". Maybe it'll be better when its re-heated and firms up a bit.

Its a lot of work. \:\/

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454573
12/01/07 07:00 PM
12/01/07 07:00 PM
Beth E Offline
Crabby
Beth E  Offline
Crabby

Nicole makes her grandmother's recipe for homemade lasagna. So whenever we have it she cooks it. I might be brave and try it myself sometime. You have to cook at least 2 pans full because you're buying so much. I don't think it's hard as much as it is time consuming in mixing everything up.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454580
12/01/07 07:47 PM
12/01/07 07:47 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
C'mon, SC, what are you bitching about?? Make some sauce, boil some noodles, a little ricotta, a little mozzarella, slap 'em together, put it all in the oven, bing, bang, boom - lasagna!!! \:p

As for journalists, that's what they do. They need to create not only a story, but a story behind the story. They need to create their quote or sound-bite. Quite often, it's scummy, to say the least, and involves goading people, taking advantage of people, etc.

I was once at a press conference with then-Governor Pataki. It was to announce the opening of a factory in the county, but it happened to be the same day that Rudy Giuliani announced that he would not be running against Hillary Clinton for Senate. Despite the Governor's repeated statements that he would not comment on the story, that Giuliani deserved privacy, that the press should be asking about the Italian company that was opening its first US factory, the reporters peppered him with questions about the Senate race. He very calmly repeated the same thing over and over, showing remarkable restraint. Every single reporter was trying to get him to misspeak. It was disgusting.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #454606
12/01/07 09:55 PM
12/01/07 09:55 PM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
 Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra a.k.a. "SCUM"
In this respect it is like the Church - and it is no coincidence that journalism of this sort is a symptom of the Western Syndrome: it is synonymous with the same society on which Christianity feeds, in its reductive and irresponsible manipulation of the Masses.

Oh I see, that whole speech about pedophiles and journalists was just a long winded set up for a rip on Christianity.

I'm sick of all of you who go around ripping Christians here on the board! Your anti-Christian, pro-pedophelific views are nonsense! I'm sick of it!

I hope you SCUMbags go to hell. And I mean the BAD part of hell. Where there is fire! LOTS of FIRE!

And before you start ripping on my use of vocabulary I know pedophelific isn't in the dictionary. But it's a word, you know why? Because I used it in a sentence. Plus I plan on writing Merriam-Webster an email demanding it be added.

Last edited by Blibbleblabble; 12/01/07 10:14 PM. Reason: typo

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Blibbleblabble] #454638
12/01/07 10:48 PM
12/01/07 10:48 PM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
 Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble

Oh I see, that whole speech about pedophiles and journalists was just a long winded set up for a rip on Christianity.

I'm sick of all of you who go around ripping Christians here on the board! Your anti-Christian, pro-pedophelific views are nonsense! I'm sick of it!

Why do you think I joined in the conversation? Being a non-christian, it gives a good opportunity for me rip apart christianity with the help of immoral and atheistic christians like capo and llc. My god is greater than yours. My god inherently designed paedophilia. Why do you think he made penises for young boys? It could have been like a wisdom tooth which appears only in adulthood. See, it all makes sense. yes.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Blibbleblabble] #454642
12/01/07 11:42 PM
12/01/07 11:42 PM
Underboss
Underboss

I, sir, agree. I think the lot of them are sick, immoral, liberal scumbags. I'd recommend they all go and stick their keyboards where the sun don't shine.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: long_lost_corleone] #454648
12/02/07 01:53 AM
12/02/07 01:53 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

I, sir, agree. I think the lot of them are sick, immoral, liberal scumbags. I'd recommend they all go and stick their keyboards where the sun don't shine.

Nice... more sarcasm. I'm getting extremely angry.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Blibbleblabble] #454711
12/02/07 08:50 AM
12/02/07 08:50 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

You should be used to this on here.Just ignore it all.

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Blibbleblabble] #454713
12/02/07 08:52 AM
12/02/07 08:52 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
 Originally Posted By: long_lost_corleone

Rise above it Blibble my son

Nice... more sarcasm. I'm getting extremely angry.

Rise above it Blibble my son

Last edited by chopper; 12/02/07 08:53 AM.

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: chopper] #454718
12/02/07 08:55 AM
12/02/07 08:55 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Stick to your beliefs..

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DE NIRO] #454727
12/02/07 08:59 AM
12/02/07 08:59 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

15 days until i go to germany...should be nice,first xmas in Germany for me..

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: chopper] #454730
12/02/07 09:00 AM
12/02/07 09:00 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Woke up to a pleasant surprise... a snow covered street. Its not supposed to amount to anything later (when it will change to rain) but the first snow of the season is always nice:

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454734
12/02/07 09:01 AM
12/02/07 09:01 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Wish i could wake up to that,we just get rain and lots of it..

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454738
12/02/07 09:02 AM
12/02/07 09:02 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
 Originally Posted By: SC
Woke up to a pleasant surprise... a snow covered street. Its not supposed to amount to anything later (when it will change to rain) but the first snow of the season is always nice:

wow that looks great, its just pissing it down here \:\(

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: chopper] #454745
12/02/07 09:05 AM
12/02/07 09:05 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
wow that looks great, its just pissing it down here

We'll have that later... its too cold for it now but its gonna rain heavily tonight. \:\/

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454750
12/02/07 09:06 AM
12/02/07 09:06 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
I hate rain

whats the tempreture at the minute?

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: chopper] #454761
12/02/07 09:09 AM
12/02/07 09:09 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
whats the tempreture at the minute?

19°F or minus 7°C

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454763
12/02/07 09:11 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
Phew quite cold then its about 8c here

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #454764
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

I may experiance my first white xmas ever in Germany this year.I bet it rains cause im there.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DE NIRO] #454765
12/02/07 09:12 AM
12/02/07 09:12 AM
Sheffield UK
chopper Offline
Gaetano Lucchese
chopper  Offline
Gaetano Lucchese

Sheffield UK
i thought Germany was the same climate as us?

When do you go?

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
Page 358 of 433 1 2 356 357 358 359 360 432 433

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull