Originally Posted By: bogey
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff
And WTF again... you think the journalist was the bigger SCUM here??

Well, I mean.. clearly there's something wrong with the guy. And the reporter totally took advantage of that.

"I'm not a thirteen year old boy, K? You're not going to intimidate me, Geoffrey."

What the hell? Whatever the reporter said to him, he agreed with. I'm not sympathizing with the guy or anything.. but the reporter definitely took advantage of him.

I'm just going to direct this to all three of you (Capo, bogey, Geoff), and chime in my two cents by saying Journalists, on a whole, are generally assholes; Especially this particular demeanor of journalists. Many of them are concerned entirely with advancing their careers, and since they're dealing with the media, that pretty much means choking out a weaker being. Sure, there are some decent people, but it's all politics in the long run.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."