Originally posted by SicilianMafia:
Pat,

I have given 2pac a chance, to be completely honest, his music didnt really interest me. Im a fan of rap and all but only to an extent. You take it way to far...

CAlling him a voice for our youth? What the fuck are you talking about?
You could've just left it at that. "I didn't like it." There's no need to talk shit.

Voice of our youth:
"You know, it's funny. When it rains, it pours. They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor. They say their ain't no hope for the youth, but the truth is it ain't no hope for the future."

"And what's strange is nobody knew my name before it came. Now the whole world is calling me a killer. All I ever did was try to reach the kids with the real."

"Got me worried, stressing. My
vision's blurried. The question is, "Will I live?" No one in the world loves me. I'm headed for danger. Don't trust strangers. Put one in the chamber whenever I'm feeling this anger. Don't wanna make excuses cause this is how it
is. What's the use? Unless we're shooting, no one notices the youth."

"God, come save the youth. Ain't nothing else to do but have faith in you...Dear Lord, if ya hear me, tell me why little girl like LaTasha had to die. She never got to see the bullet, just heard the shot. Her little body couldn't take it, it shook and dropped. And when I saw it on the news, I see busta girl killing Tasha. Now I'm screaming "Fuck the world!" In the end, it's my friends that flip-flop."

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur