I don't want to name anybody here, but I find it so laughable and pathetic that so many people criticize 2Pac without knowing shit and thinking he was the typical *bling bling* muscle wannabe "gangsta" rapper. But obviously, he was highly misunderstood. 2Pac was the real deal, a true thug, a true niggah. Having an extreme desire to achieve, Pac worked harder in his 25 years than most people could in 10 life times. He even wrote some of his songs in a Napkin while taking a shit in the bathroom, and songs that were direclty gone to his albums without further editings. Just in the year of 1997, 2Pac sold over 12 million albums. Tupac sold 2.7 million records five years after his death, and his estate made about $7 millions. He wasn't afraid to speak for what was on his mind. Music was real, and he spoke what he felt, from his heart, from thee pit of thee stomach. Pac was huge back then & still is, he's a guy that will never be forgotten. With songs that had meanful plus sentimental lyrics, Pac sang about his life or what he went through. He never was afraid of anything. Pac also was a great actor, poet and all around entertainer. With people thinking that all he was promoting was violence, the society usually tend to see things through different views. I'm kinda disappointed and revolted about those opinions against the life of a man who rose from the ashes of ghetto life to a superstar rapper, a critically acclaimed actor, a wondefully touching poet and finally; to us true fans, nothing more than a LEGEND. Personally, I think he was the truset nigga alive & there will be no one like him again ever.

"It is the mind that makes someone wise or ignorant, slave or free."