Originally Posted By: Blibbleblabble
Are those all albums that you can put into your cd player and listen to every single note of every single song?

I never, ever, ever, ever put an album in without the intention of listening to the whole thing. To me, it's like putting in a film and skipping over scenes, or reading a book but skipping whole pages or even chapters.

Blood Sugar is actually, in my eyes, the perfect example of the type of album I think you're looking for. The only song that I would say falls short of amazing is the title track, but you can't help but listen to it, because the entire album as a whole is simply amazing.

But, yes, I'd say all of those albums fall into the criteria you've established. But then again, I'm not simply a casual music fan.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."