Hahahaha, funny thing is -- you keep replying. lol

Get a life and a girl? Hmmm... Maybe I'll take that advice that I don't need once you learn how to form a sentence without constant grammatical errors. rolleyes Seriously, you don't know me, so you cannot even begin to tell me what I "need" based off stupid assumptions you make off petty insults that a fifth grader would look at down at.

"IF U WER IN FRONT OF ME U WOODNT DO IT CUZ ID BEET U ^" Right? Riiiight... Tone down your ego and stop making threats over the internet. It doesn't make you look big or bad. They're idle and will never happen. You tell me I need a "life" because I debate online -- yet someone who threatens someone over the internet, they don't need a "life" right? rolleyes

Yep, say "c ya l8er" then come back and reply. You talk down to me 'cause I reply and won't "get over it" yet who keeps coming back for me? Hypocrisy at it's finest!

Now I can predict what you'll do next. You won't rebut ANYTHING I SAY -- you'll just hurl insults like I need a "life" and a "girl" and I wouldn't do this "in front of you." Let's see how psychic I really am!

the power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it. george bernard shaw