Originally posted by SC:
Originally posted by Don Pope:
[b] i stated my opinion and he came out and said my opinion was wrong, i never said shit about his opinon until he brought it upon self for me to say something.
Guys, if you have a problem with what a fellow member posted, there are three acceptable options here:

1. Ignore it;

2. Refute it in a mature manner explaining why you don't agree with it;

3. If you feel there has been a personal attack made against you, use the "Report Post" feature and the moderators will follow up on the matter.

Please don't stoop so low as to respond in a manner likely to start a flame war. Its annoying, childish and downright rude. [/b]
absolutely, but when i stated my opinion lombardi got all uptight about it all, and started insulting me, acting like a little girl. What he needs is a good old ass kicking to keep him in line, too bad hes got his computer protecting him. some people just dont know how lucky they are. lombardi im makin myself look like an idiot? good i dont give a fuck what anyone of you think, but seriously im concerned for you, maybe a social life would be the answer. wink Have a nice day

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -Micheal Corleone

"Suck it up, take the fall, do the time. That makes you what you are, that makes you who you are." -John Gotti

"you heard of the new chinese godfather? He made em an offer they couldnt understand" -Corrado Soprano

"Ahhh, im gonna go wash up" -Paulie Gultiari