Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
I think we found a new ignorance on the boards. You quoted me, so don't try to go back and say "OMG I WAZ ONLY JOKIN" now. It's pointless and basically everyone knows you're immature. You're showing it here. I mean, really, what are you trying to accomplish going on insulting rampages? Do you think it makes you look good? No, it portrays you in a completely negative light.

And you say to Angie "I thought we were on friendly terms." Me and Angie happen to be good friends, and when you hurl pointless and senseless insults around I'm sure she's going to stand up for what she believes in. Oh, wait, I forgot; since you're so used to childish insults, you must be used to childish things such as "I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON MY SIDE!" I see.

And I never said your opinion was "wrong." Check the thread. We were ALL debating. I never got "defensive." What the fuck do you think you DO IN DEBATES? You argue your point. What, in a DEBATING THREAD, am I supposed to say "oh, okay, that's your opinion." If you're going to post in a thread where there is heavy conflict about difference in a opinion, DON'T POST IN IT. If you do, don't expect no one to call you on your beliefs.
HAHAHA, are you done yet... damn look whos immature gettin all touchy and emotional on the internet, some advice get a girl, some friends and finally get laid for once. then you will much happier. unless you are gay, are you?

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer" -Micheal Corleone

"Suck it up, take the fall, do the time. That makes you what you are, that makes you who you are." -John Gotti

"you heard of the new chinese godfather? He made em an offer they couldnt understand" -Corrado Soprano

"Ahhh, im gonna go wash up" -Paulie Gultiari