England v Croatia
Wembley, London
Wednesday 21 November
Kick-off: 2000 GMT
Coverage: Live on BBC One & BBC Radio 5 Live (commentary on BBC Sport website for UK users only); Coverage on BBC Sport website

Steve McClaren looks set to gamble on goalkeeper Scott Carson and drop David Beckham for England's vital Euro 2008 qualifier against Croatia on Wednesday.

The England boss is believed to have opted for the inexperienced Carson, with Paul Robinson on the bench.

Chelsea winger Shaun Wright-Phillips is tipped to replace Beckham at Wembley.

Gareth Barry is expected to join Steven Gerrard, Frank Lampard and Joe Cole in a five-man midfield, with Peter Crouch on his own up front
The back four is tipped to be Micah Richards, Sol Campbell Joleon Lescott and Wayne Bridge.

England need a point to seal qualification for next summer's finals in Austria and Switzerland, and a big win could see them overhaul group leaders Croatia.

And the spirit in the camp is determined.

England captain Steve Gerrard said: "We can't afford to have any slip-ups. We've got to give everything we've got and die out there for the result."

McClaren said he would tell the players his starting line-up on Tuesday at 1830 GMT.

"I know my team and I have done since the weekend but I am not going to reveal it and I am not giving any clues," he sai
McClaren did say he valued experience - but not necessarily in the starting line-up.

"Experience is key in big games - not just playing but on the bench and around the team," he said.

McClaren has stuck by Spurs keeper Robinson throughout a rocky Euro 2008 campaign, but gave Carson his first start against Austria last Friday and may keep faith with the 22-year-old.

BBC Radio 5 Live football correspondent Mike Ingham said: "Steve McClaren is still confident enough despite being without his first-choice back-four to finally drop the man who has been in goal for the last three years, Paul Robinson, preferring Scott Carson.

"He is still confident enough to exclude Owen Hargreaves in favour of Gareth Barry and most unexpected of all perhaps he is backing Shaun Wright-Phillips ahead of David Beckham

"So whatever the outcome this evening McClaren can hardly stand accused of shying away from bold and tough decisions.

"England will play 4-5-1 when they're defending and 4-3-3 when they have the ball and Beckham cannot play in a 4-3-3 because he doesn't play high enough up the pitch."

One player who will definitely not feature is John Terry, although the England captain did take part in training on Tuesday.

"There has been a great uplift with the players coming in on Sunday and especially with John Terry coming in and training with the boys," said McClaren.

"It's always important to have all the players together. We'll have John, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Owen and Wayne Rooney with us on Wednesday.

"We've started together and we'll finish together."

England squad: Carson, James, Robinson, Richards, Campbell, Brown, Bentley, Ashley Cole, Shorey, Neville, Downing, Barry, Young, Wright-Phillips, Hargreaves, Lescott, Bridge, Beckham, Gerrard, Lampard, Joe Cole, Smith, Defoe, Bent, Crouch.

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs