This seems like it might be a chance to see Michael in something new. I don't know how interesting it looks though. I think it's scheduled to start airing December 9 on the USA channel. I know the USA channel usually airs movies more then once.

Imperioli is back for 'One More Day'

The Sopranos' Michael Imperioli tries on a different kind of troubled character — a broken-down ballplayer — in Oprah Winfrey Presents: Mitch Albom's For One More Day.

The character, Chick Benetto, is estranged from his daughter and struggles with alcoholism. "He never quite recovered from losing his career as a ballplayer," Imperioli says. The ABC movie is planned for the upcoming TV season and is the second Albom project for the actor, who appeared in The Five People You Meet in Heaven.

As Chick is about to kill himself, he stops when he has a chance to spend one more day with his deceased mother (Ellen Burstyn). "She takes him to various points in his life, and he learns what actually was going on," he says.

Sopranos makeup artist Stephen Kelley helps Imperioli age from 20 to his 50s.

For an even younger Chick, he gets the help of his son, Vadim, who plays the character as a boy. It's the first time they've acted together. "It's great," Imperioli says. "It's a good experience."

Last edited by Beth E; 11/20/07 09:34 AM.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.