this is unbelievable

ENGLAND suffered a Euro bombshell last night when one of Israel’s coaches confessed: “I want Russia to qualify.”

Incredibly, he also admitted Israel plan to field a team of unknown youngsters on Saturday.

The astonishing claim will stun England boss Steve McClaren, who is depending on Israel to at least draw against Russia in Tel Aviv — and keep alive our slim hopes of qualifying for the Euro 2008 finals.

Israel keeper coach Alexander Ubarov, 47, said: “I would like Russia to qualify for the Euros — and for them that means winning in Israel.

“I told them it’s not going to be easy — they’ll have to be totally prepared. In the 16 years I have been involved with the Israeli squad, we have never done anything but to try our best in every single match.

“I would like Russia to qualify — but only if it means that they deserve to.

“Everything will be decided on the pitch, nowhere else.”

Ubarov is a Russia-born former Soviet Union international keeper who has gained Israeli citizenship.

But he is in constant contact with his native land and appears intimately informed about the Russian preparations for the Group E crunch showdown.

He added: “It’s a game of life and death for the Russians as far as them qualifying.

“A win over Israel will bring them to Austria next summer. They’ve flown to Cyprus ahead of the game to try and relieve some of the pressure. They’ll arrive here only a day ahead of the game.”

Ubarov says the Russians are delighted that Israel’s Liverpool midfielder Yossi Benayoun will miss the match with a groin injury.

Ubarov added: “I got so many calls from Russia, asking about Benayoun.

“They are really scared of him, so I guess it was good for them to see he will not be playing. It’s a real shame he won’t be playing.

“When he was still playing for Racing Santander in Spain, many teams in Russia wanted him.

“Anyway, his absence will provide an opportunity for some of our other talents to shine.”

Ubarov revealed Israel boss Dror Kashtan will include a few inexperienced youngsters in his line-up to give them some big-match experience. He added: “There will be new players in the team who will want to prove themselves.”

Speaking to Israeli sports website ONE, he added: “The game is at home so, basically, we have nothing to lose.

“We may have some youngsters on the pitch — the kind of players that would give it all since they are eager to prove themselves.”

In another bodyblow to England, Israel defender Yoav Ziv insisted he could not care less if the Three Lions qualify.

He said: “All we have to play for is our respect and make our country and fans happy. But we’re not working for England. I am not interested if they qualify or not. I play for Israel, not England.

If i come across the table and take your f*****g eyes out ,will you remember

Aniello Dellacroce

TFI Lucky Star
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uw-Uw0DUAGo

Happy Hardcore DJ Hixxy
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pv7H4YkFKs