Originally Posted By: J Geoff

Last January I was going thru some papers on my desk (I am not very organized) and found my new car insurance card -- the one in my wallet had expired weeks before and I didn't realize it! Today, I get my NEW insurance card, and put it in my wallet right away -- a month early -- just to realize that my registration expired at the end of JUNE!! WTF is my problem?!! I could've sworn I renewed it online, but they have a new system now that I can't log in to to see until I get some PIN snail-mailed to me -- so now I have to go to the freakin' DMV tomorrow to see WTF!

Not only do I need a maid, but also a secretary!

Ha ha!! You are funny Geoff! \:p Just think, now you can wait in line at the DMV for a few hours and enjoy all the workers' smiling faces and eagerness to assist.

I hate the DMV!! I had to go about 2 years ago for the first time in 12 years and it was just for an eye test. I waited at least 2 1/2 hours. What a pain in the ass. it only reminded me how just the DMV's reputation is.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon