Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
If nothing else, you might get banned for it. \:p

All injustices on this board are unequal, but some are more unequal than others.

Here we go again... \:p DVC had at least SIX strikes against him (6 documented suspensions), which are 3+ more than customary. I think we've been MORE than fair with him; he just wasn't able to actually learn from his mistakes, which is the bigger shame. That was the first banning I can recall in quite some time here -- probably only the 3rd or 4th different person in over 6 years, so........ perhaps had one of his friends here took the time to talk to him after his repeated suspensions he might still be here, eh? Or perhaps that wouldn't have worked, either. ;\) So please don't make us out to be dictators or anything; as far as I'm concerned, we're FAR from it!!

That said... DE NIRO, that was a really unacceptable slur despite what happened to your sister (which I'm sorry to hear about). You do know that you can edit your own posts, right? ;\)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations