Originally posted by Ihearttony:
A friend lent me this book and with all due respect for DeJohn, this is a bad book. I like the plot but thats about it. I'll put the typos aside cuz thats not DeJohns fault but... the language is so bad, I don't know anyone who talks like that anymore, its not the 80's! It doesn't flow like a good book should. It's choppy and I don't feel it was researched enough.
While you are definately entitled to your opinion, and we all have different opinions, especially when it comes to movies and books, I must respectfully disagree with the statement that you made claiming that DeJohn did not do enough research! I feel that he actually did a good job with his research in that he covered all of the bases with the characters that were brought back and into the book, and his timelines were excellent! All in all I still feel that this turned out to be a pretty good story in itself and what made it even that more interesting was that it was tied into a movie that we all like!

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.