Originally Posted By: svsg
I went to my friend's home today, who lives in a pretty respectable and safe community. I was surprised to see three cop cars in an adjacent building. A couple of them had HUGE guns (probably SWAT guys, I don't know). That is the first time I have seen cops with such big guns. They could have easily killed a herd of elephants with those guns. Don't know what the hell they were up to. Can't think of a reason they will want take such guns for making an arrest. I was scared till I drove past them and reached my friend's home.

Funny you should mention that. There was a gigantic bust last week about a mile from my home... I guess some bank robbers were caught up in this motel. I was in the middle of class at the time, but supposedly route 9 (a very major road in my town, considering I live about 15 minutes down the road from Lake George) was shut down for a few hours while they brought in the SWAT units and everything.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."