The West Wing remains one of my favorite shows. I have seasons 1, 2 and 3 on dvd. I finished watching the remainder of season 3 today. My daughter and I watched watched them together. The thing I forgot about the series dvd sets is the last dvd is usually just an extra, and not part of the series. We watched the last episode and were upset to realize that was it. She was really into it. She jumped and nearly cryed when Special Agent Donovan was killed. That last episode was jammed packed.

We actually made a day of it and watched a couple episodes from seasons 1 and 2. I think Season 2 remains my favorite. The one thing I don't like about season 1 is the Moira Kelly character. I don't remember her character's name, or even her job. She was just annoying.

My daughter laughed along with me at some of the show's funny spots. That's why it's so great. It makes you think and laugh at the same time. I watched my favorite episode, "In Exelsis deo". We also watched the end of season 1 and beginning of season 2 with the shootings. I love that time of the show. The part when the President went into that old book store was a hoot. Charlie telling the President that Zoe would love an old book more then a new stero was great. Leo's expression was priceless.

I guess now I have to put season 4 on my Christmas list. \:\)

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.