Well they did say the turkey was only partially thawed and that's why the huge fireball. All I can say to whomever might try it..follow directions very carefully.

I have had my share of cooking mishaps, and was trying to think of a really different one, but I guess I've had the normal mishaps like burning the roast or undercooking the turkey; one time as a newlywed, we had another couple over for dinner. I had just learned how to make spaghetti sauce. The only problem was I only made enough sauce for two people but cooked enough noodles for four. Needless to say, the pasta was pretty darn dry. \:p Don't know what I was thinking. I must say though, that particular blunder never happened again.

My family in Michigan and my aunt's family still tease me about my famous "lopsided" cake. Don't even ask. I don't know what/how I did it but it was an oblong cake that more or less looked like a hill.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon