Thank you all for your support. My wife and I held each other and read your comments the first few days.

We went to Gabriel's grave after church yesterday, fixed his flowers and said a few things. He's in a peaceful place out in the country close to a tree line in a private cemetery. Apparently you have to know the guy who owns it.

I took a picture of Gabe on my cell phone so now it's my background.

I think about Gabe and the things he liked. He loved strawberries and strawberry milkshakes. Made me take him to Dairy Queen for plain soft serve vanilla ice cream. He hated chocolate and most sweets in general. He didn't like eggs at all.

I've told Megan that I know it's been hard on me, but it has to be twice as hard on her. Gabriel grew inside of her for about 5 months. She feels empty. Her heartburn is gone since she gave birth. Little things like that can really make you think about him.

I am so proud of Gabe, I knew I would love our children but now I know a father's pride.

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Someday, you will have healthy children. I'm sure you will see to it that they know about their big brother who is watching over them from heaven.

Yes, I will make sure they know all about their big brother.

Long as I remember The rain been coming down.
Clouds of Mystery pouring Confusion on the ground.
Good men through the ages, Trying to find the sun;
And I wonder, Still I wonder, Who'll stop the rain.