LICENSE TO WED 1/2
(First Viewing)

Robin Williams needs it to be 2002 in the worst way. That was the year he made his "evil" trilogy: ONE HOUR PHOTO, DEATH TO SMOOCHY, and INSOMNIA. Since then he hasn't done a lot to impress me. Granted I haven't seen THE FINAL CUT, THE NIGHT LISTENER or RV. However, this and MAN OF THE YEAR were both badly made comedies.

I should have researched this before I watched it because then I would have known better what I was getting into. Romantic comedy magnet director Ken Kwapis is responsible for this. His past work includes THE BEAUTICIAN AND THE BEAST and THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS. Enough said.

This is the first Mandy Moore film I've seen. She did a fine job but needs to stop taking these teenie bopper/girly movies such as: A WALK TO REMEMBER, HOW TO DEAL, CHASING LIBERTY, AMERICAN DREAMZ, and BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Finally, I've always been a fan of Christine Taylor since I saw her on Nickelodeon's HEY DUDE. However, her work has been pretty hit or miss and this was most definitely a miss.