GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 412 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,476
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,963
Members10,349
Most Online992
Yesterday at 04:40 PM
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 272 of 319 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 318 319
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Don Cardi] #446264
10/26/07 12:52 AM
10/26/07 12:52 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
WHERE EAGLES DARE
(First Viewing)

During WW2 a British aircraft is shot down and crashes in Nazi held territory. The Germans capture the only survivor, an American General, and take him to the nearest SS headquarters. Unknown to the Germans the General has full knowledge of the D-Day operation. The British decide that the General must not be allowed to divulge any details of the Normandy landing at all cost and order Major John Smith to lead a crack commando team to rescue him. Amongst the team is an American Ranger, Lieutenant Schaffer, who is puzzled by his inclusion in an all British operation. When one of the team dies after the parachute drop, Schaffer suspects that Smith's mission has a much more secret objective.

A great and nostalgic WWII film that ran a bit too long. This was only my second time being exposed to Richard Burton's work and he was very enjoyable as Maj. Jonathan Smith. And I have to ask, was Clint Eastwood born a bada$$, or did Clint Eastwood learn how to become a bada$$? I've only seen a few of his films but he seems to exude such charisma without evening trying. The man is certainly something special to view onscreen.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #446265
10/26/07 12:54 AM
10/26/07 12:54 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
 Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I always wanted to see Wall Street, but never did. I remember so vividly the previews with Michael Douglas saying "Greed is good." \:o That alone gave me the chills. Hearing others say how good it is does make me even more anxious to see it.

TIS

Go for it TIS. Go to your nearest Blockbuster and pick it up ;\)

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446268
10/26/07 12:58 AM
10/26/07 12:58 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
Has anyone seen this horror movie Black Sheep? Not the Chris Farley comedy but the newly released dvd about Killer Zombie Sheep? That link there is for the trailer. It looks pretty funny! I'm going to be watching it either tomorrow or Saturday.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446269
10/26/07 12:59 AM
10/26/07 12:59 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: Irishman12
I always wanted to see Wall Street, but never did.

Go for it TIS. Go to your nearest Blockbuster and pick it up

And watch for the courthouse steps at the end.... the same steps on which Barzini took his fall (and Henry Fonda walked down at the end of "12 Angry Men").

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #446282
10/26/07 02:38 AM
10/26/07 02:38 AM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
I always wanted to see Wall Street, but never did. I remember so vividly the previews with Michael Douglas saying "Greed is good." \:o That alone gave me the chills. Hearing others say how good it is does make me even more anxious to see it.

TIS

Watch it TIS. I promise that you won't be disappointed. The movie does a fantastic job in capturing the feel, the era and the happenings that were taking place on Wall Street and the financial world overall back then. Legally and illegally.

A right on the mark movie.

Michael Douglas is just fantastic as Gordan Gecko. He portrays th e typical manipulative, greedy, I can buy anything I want, big shot that Wall Street seemed to be full of in the 80's, to the T.

Charlie Sheen's 'Bud Fox' is the typical young, hungry, full of piss and vinegar know nothing turned know it all character who aquires to much a little too fast.

My favorite line in the movie comes from veteran actor Martin Sheen, who by the way plays Charlie's father 'Carl' in the movie:

"He's using you, kid. He's got your pr**k in his back pocket, but you're too blind to see it."

Watch the movie TIS, you'll enjoy it.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446315
10/26/07 08:09 AM
10/26/07 08:09 AM
Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
Yogi Barrabbas Offline
Yogi Barrabbas  Offline

Newcastle-upon-Tyne UK
 Originally Posted By: Irishman12
WHERE EAGLES DARE
(First Viewing)

During WW2 a British aircraft is shot down and crashes in Nazi held territory. The Germans capture the only survivor, an American General, and take him to the nearest SS headquarters. Unknown to the Germans the General has full knowledge of the D-Day operation. The British decide that the General must not be allowed to divulge any details of the Normandy landing at all cost and order Major John Smith to lead a crack commando team to rescue him. Amongst the team is an American Ranger, Lieutenant Schaffer, who is puzzled by his inclusion in an all British operation. When one of the team dies after the parachute drop, Schaffer suspects that Smith's mission has a much more secret objective.

A great and nostalgic WWII film that ran a bit too long. This was only my second time being exposed to Richard Burton's work and he was very enjoyable as Maj. Jonathan Smith. And I have to ask, was Clint Eastwood born a bada$$, or did Clint Eastwood learn how to become a bada$$? I've only seen a few of his films but he seems to exude such charisma without evening trying. The man is certainly something special to view onscreen.

A classic film!
One of my all time favourites!
I remember watching it with my old man when i was a kid.
Happy memories \:\)

I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees!
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #446511
10/27/07 08:48 PM
10/27/07 08:48 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
SPIDER-MAN 3 1/2
(Second Viewing)

Peter Parker has finally managed to piece together the once-broken parts of his life, maintaining a balance between his relationship with Mary-Jane and his responsibility as Spider-Man. But more challenges arise for our young hero. Peter's old friend Harry Obsourne has set out for revenge against Peter; taking up the mantle of his late father's persona as The New Goblin, and Peter must also capture Uncle Ben's real killer, Flint Marko, who has been transformed into his toughest foe yet, the Sandman. All hope seems lost when suddenly Peter's suit turns jet-black and greatly amplifies his powers. But it also begins to greatly amplify the much darker qualities of Peter's personality that he begins to lose himself to. Peter has to reach deep inside himself to free the compassionate hero he used to be if he is to ever conquer the darkness within and face not only his greatest enemies, but also...himself.

Definitely better with a second viewing. I think why this movie "failed" in a lot of peoples eyes were due to the ridiculous expectations set before it. Sure it used one of the most popular comic book characters of all-time, Venom and that's a lot to live up to. For some it's like the Silver Surfer during THE FANTASTIC FOUR. I'm still not the biggest fan of the Sandman and thought they could have easily left it at Venom and the New Goblin. In addition, if they do make a SPIDER-MAN 4 I really can't see this franchise going on without Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi (although unfortunately it might). This is definitely the best comic book franchise ever in terms of the films. Each of these films is great whereas Batman and Superman had some bumps in the road, nothing has slowed down Spider-Man. Hopefully if they do need to recast and continue with another trilogy it'll be just as good as the original!

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446526
10/27/07 11:17 PM
10/27/07 11:17 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
CHILD'S PLAY
(First Viewing)

When serial killer Charles Lee Ray is mortally wounded in a police shoot-out, he uses a voodoo spell to transfer his soul into Chucky, a "Good Guys" doll. Andy Barclay receives the doll as a birthday gift, and Chucky soon resumes his killing spree. However, Charles doesn't want to be trapped in the body of a doll forever. His only escape would be to transfer into the first human he revealed his true identity to, which places Andy in mortal danger.

A decent way to start this franchise. Yes it's silly at times because Chucky is a doll and should be simply punted across the room but they try to put it over as much as possible and cut down on the cheesiness. Catherine Hicks was great as Andy's mother Karen. The mobility of Chucky was rather impressive and he seemed to really look alive at times.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446539
10/28/07 12:44 AM
10/28/07 12:44 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
Mr Bean's Holiday *
Not as funny as the earlier movie and not at all comparable to the TV series which is way too funny. Yet, Rowan Atkinson does a good job.

Bowling for Columbine *
Very informative and powerful, though the first half of the documentary is somewhat poorly organized. I am sure the kind of points he makes would piss off a lot of people (especially here), but are presented in a logical fashion.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #446616
10/28/07 03:59 PM
10/28/07 03:59 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
SAW IV
(First Viewing)

The interesting aspect about this film is it doesn't take awhile to get messy and gory. It opens up that way. I think the last movie I saw that opened this quickly with blood and guts was SAVING PRIVATE RYAN. I'm glad they were still able to incorporate the Jigsaw character in this film. Also, I'm glad to see how they plan to continue this series but a lot of questions still need to be answered. I don't want to have to wait another year for SAW V One final note, this film had the most "games"/human traps. Kind of towards the end it started to become too much but at least they're finding new and creative ways to kill people!

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446651
10/28/07 06:26 PM
10/28/07 06:26 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
LICENSE TO WED 1/2
(First Viewing)

Robin Williams needs it to be 2002 in the worst way. That was the year he made his "evil" trilogy: ONE HOUR PHOTO, DEATH TO SMOOCHY, and INSOMNIA. Since then he hasn't done a lot to impress me. Granted I haven't seen THE FINAL CUT, THE NIGHT LISTENER or RV. However, this and MAN OF THE YEAR were both badly made comedies.

I should have researched this before I watched it because then I would have known better what I was getting into. Romantic comedy magnet director Ken Kwapis is responsible for this. His past work includes THE BEAUTICIAN AND THE BEAST and THE SISTERHOOD OF THE TRAVELING PANTS. Enough said.

This is the first Mandy Moore film I've seen. She did a fine job but needs to stop taking these teenie bopper/girly movies such as: A WALK TO REMEMBER, HOW TO DEAL, CHASING LIBERTY, AMERICAN DREAMZ, and BECAUSE I SAID SO.

Finally, I've always been a fan of Christine Taylor since I saw her on Nickelodeon's HEY DUDE. However, her work has been pretty hit or miss and this was most definitely a miss.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #446655
10/28/07 08:33 PM
10/28/07 08:33 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
CHILD'S PLAY 2 1/2
(Second Viewing)

This Chucky had more life and spunk to him. The first version he seemed kind of controlled and tamed. Not here. Here he was the foul mouth, killer we've known over the past 17 years. A more compelling and engaging story. Christine Elise looked absolutely beautiful in this film.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447250
10/31/07 09:07 AM
10/31/07 09:07 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
CHILD'S PLAY 3 1/2
(First Viewing)

More of the same from the second film, however, I didn't feel there was a lot of Chucky. At the end I felt like he was hardly in the film at all.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447270
10/31/07 11:02 AM
10/31/07 11:02 AM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

The Childs Play franchise in my opinion are about the worst films ever,apart from number 1 which was ok as it was a new concept at the time..

The Mafia Is Not Primarily An Organisation Of Murderers.
First And Foremost,The Mafia Is Made Up Of Thieves.
It Is Driven By Greed And Controlled By Fear.

Between The Law And The Mafia, The Law Is Not The Most To Be Feared

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

"Make Love Not War" John Lennon
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: DE NIRO] #447293
10/31/07 12:12 PM
10/31/07 12:12 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
I'm really surprised I've enjoyed them as much. CHILD'S PLAY was alright but it wasn't the Chucky I remember. The Chucky I remember was in CHILD'S PLAY 2 & 3. I'm hoping BRIDE OF CHUCKY and SEED OF CHUCKY don't f*ck up the franchise.

I was disappointed with the CANDYMAN and TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE series. I still have one CANDYMAN left but 1 & 2 were disappointing. Likewise was the case with TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE'S 2 & 3. 4 was decent but not enough to want me to buy the entire franchise.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447340
10/31/07 01:39 PM
10/31/07 01:39 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Ive seen the original Texas chainshaw massacre and i don't intend on watching the others, as ive heard there terrible..

"What if the Mafia were not an organization but a widespread Sicilian attitude of hostility towards the law?"

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: DE NIRO] #447378
10/31/07 02:53 PM
10/31/07 02:53 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 2 and LEATHERFACE: THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3 were horrible. THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE NEXT GENERATION (i.e. #4) wasn't horrible but not great either. I would suggest watching the 2003 remake with Jessica Biel and THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE: THE BEGINING. THE BEGINING is my favorite of the franchise.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447387
10/31/07 02:58 PM
10/31/07 02:58 PM
DE NIRO Offline
DE NIRO  Offline

Out of the lot i would probley watch the remake,i can see it being alot like "wrong turn" if you have seen this..

You can't beat the original..

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: DE NIRO] #447471
11/01/07 04:19 AM
11/01/07 04:19 AM
Existential Well
svsg Offline
Underboss
svsg  Offline
Underboss
Existential Well
La Dolce Vita ***
My third Fellini film and as impressive as the other two (8 1/2 and La Strada). Excellent case study of a man slowly getting deeper and deeper into a shallow life style. At the same time, it is a humorous, cynical and tragic commentary of the society as a whole. Great BW cinematography.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: svsg] #447474
11/01/07 04:43 AM
11/01/07 04:43 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Memoirs of a Geisha (2005) -- it was put on my list when I noticed Carmella Soprano reading the book, but I never rushed to rent it. It finally came, so there it was, plus the Bonus Disc. Chick Flick extraordinaire, but, it kept my interest at least... actually a well done job, and interesting to learn about... but not much more than a Jane-Austen-in-Japan type story to me...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: J Geoff] #447523
11/01/07 11:08 AM
11/01/07 11:08 AM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
BRIDE OF CHUCKY 1/2
(First Viewing)

Overall, this has probably got to be the most satisfying Chucky movie I've seen yet. The mix of horror and humor was great. The funniest of the franchise. Although, the body count was a little low. John Ritter is the man, I sorely miss that man and Katherine Heigl looked a little chunky here.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447539
11/01/07 12:55 PM
11/01/07 12:55 PM
Gateshead, UK
Capo de La Cosa Nostra Offline
Capo de La Cosa Nostra  Offline

Gateshead, UK
Last night I went to the pics to see Motel Hell. It was quite lamentable, really.

Last week I was at the London Film Festival, saw the solid if nothing new Rescue Dawn by Herzog, and Grace is Gone, to which I was crying like my sister cries at Beaches; I'd recommend it to folks on here.

Geoff, Memoirs of a Geisha is awful. I saw it on the big screen, and almost left the cinema at one point; intolerably bad, really. This is what I wrote at the time (I can't remember a single scene from it): "Lifeless drama with an unconvincing romance and horrid succumbing to mainstream values: the most beautiful shots here are not given enough room to sweep us away, and the cast, all brilliant in their native tongue, seem awkward when directed for English-speaking audiences."

...dot com bold typeface rhetoric.
You go clickety click and get your head split.
'The hell you look like on a message board
Discussing whether or not the Brother is hardcore?
Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Capo de La Cosa Nostra] #447545
11/01/07 01:52 PM
11/01/07 01:52 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
SEED OF CHUCKY 1/2
(First Viewing)

I was a little hesitant when they introduced the Tiffany character in BRIDE OF CHUCKY. It worked for me however and thought they could make it work with their kid. It didn't. If they would have kept it just Chucky and Tiffany I probably would have enjoyed it more, but this seemed to be too much of a "family drama" story for a horror flick. Particularly for a Chucky film. I wouldn't mind seeing another Chucky film in the near future, so long as they leave the kids out of it but I think SEED is the last one we'll see unless they do a remake.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447632
11/01/07 07:18 PM
11/01/07 07:18 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE: THE VAMPIRE CHRONICLES 1/2
(Second Viewing)

My favorite vampire movie of all-time. Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt were a dynamic duo together. The first half of the film was exceptional with them onscreen, but the second half lost something without Cruise in it. I was also surprised to see Thandie Newton. As many times as I've seen it I never knew she was in this until I just saw her name in the opening credits during this viewing.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: Irishman12] #447679
11/02/07 02:13 AM
11/02/07 02:13 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

The Pride of the Yankees (1942) - starring Gary Cooper; with Babe Ruth, Bob Meusel, Bill Dickey, Mark Koenig, and Bill Stern playing themselves. The life of Yankee baseball great Lou Gehrig. 'nuf said.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: J Geoff] #447685
11/02/07 04:09 AM
11/02/07 04:09 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff

The Pride of the Yankees The life of Yankee baseball great Lou Gehrig. 'nuf said.

Had you ever seen it before?

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: SC] #447687
11/02/07 04:23 AM
11/02/07 04:23 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

I've seen bits and pieces - but finally saw the entire thing at once... no wonder "they" call it the best baseball movie of all time. Whether or not that's true is arguable, and I'd disagree. (I think Field of Dreams is better, don't worry ;\) ) But hell, I think it's better than the *cough* over-rated Citizen Kane! ;\)

PS - Besides... I need to be in a certain mood to see classic films. I like them a lot -- but, I need to be in a G/PG-mood... ;\)

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: J Geoff] #447688
11/02/07 05:02 AM
11/02/07 05:02 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Its an overly romanticized, sappy, not-too-accurate portrayal of Gehrig's life, but I love the movie! Cooper was superb, and the ending scenes in the Stadium give me the chills.

FWIW - The LOUDEST cheer I ever heard at the Stadium was for Mrs. Lou Gehrig and Mrs. Babe Ruth who threw out the first ball in a game I attended in the mid 60's.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: SC] #447765
11/02/07 01:37 PM
11/02/07 01:37 PM
The Villa Quatro
Irishman12 Offline OP
UNDERBOSS
Irishman12  Offline OP
UNDERBOSS

The Villa Quatro
DECK THE HALLS 1/2
(First Viewing)

I enjoy Danny DeVito and Matthew Broderick's work but this crap is ruining their career. The last DeVito movie I loved was either 2002's AUSTIN POWERS IN GOLDMEMBER or DEATH TO SMOOCHY. Granted I haven't seen ever film of his since then but from what I have seen, they're trash. For Broderick it's been ever longer, since 1996's THE CABLE GUY. I also have enjoyed the few pieces of work from Kristin Davis that I've seen but I can't bring myself to see THE SHAGGY DOG's and THE ADVENTURES OF SHARKBOY AND LAVAGIRL that she does. Maybe this is the only work these guys can get now is in predictable, "feel good" holiday Christmas films.

Re: Movies You Just Watched Discussion [Re: J Geoff] #447769
11/02/07 01:50 PM
11/02/07 01:50 PM
The Ravenite Social Club
Don Cardi Offline
Caporegime
Don Cardi  Offline
Caporegime

The Ravenite Social Club
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff

I've seen bits and pieces - but finally saw the entire thing at once... no wonder "they" call it the best baseball movie of all time. Whether or not that's true is arguable, and I'd disagree. (I think Field of Dreams is better, don't worry ;\) )

Certainly a classic no doubt. And certainly ONE of the top Baseball movies of all time.

For me, it's a toss up between Field of Dreams and The Natural.

I love them both. If I had to really make a choice, I'd give Field a Dreams the edge over The Natural......but only slightly. ;\)

But like anything else in life, it all comes down to it being a matter of individual taste. That's why as far as I am concerned NO one can claim that "this is really the best" or that "this is really better than that" and think it should be etched in stone.

People really should start those kinds of statements with

"In my opinion...."

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.

Page 272 of 319 1 2 270 271 272 273 274 318 319

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull