Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Obviously it wasn't worth me throwing a fit about, but I did think to myself, "how lowdown to steal something from a church event." I hate theives.

Doesn't it just make your blood boil?? There has been so many times where I thought "Wow, I really like that, and it would be so easy to take it." But I don't. I couldn't. My guilt would eat me up. What makes thieves, or criminals in general, different? What is missing, or possibly added, to their brain that allows them to do things without guilt?

Originally Posted By: SC
Blibble, this should serve as a (hard) lesson learned.... never leave any valuables in an unattended vehicle. (As I said, I learned this the hard way, too).

LESSON LEARNED!

What really adds salt to the wound was every family member has said in a condescending manner "Oh, you should NEVER leave valuables in the car!" Thanks for telling me now! Even though they have never lost anything to robbers, same as me.

I wish I could take one shot at the nose of whoever is responsible for this. Plus a kick to their nuts (or vagina... I'm not sexist) for personal satisfaction.

EDIT: My girlfriend says "If it were a woman, don't kick her in the vagina... give her two really hard titty twisters. It'll hurt her more."

Last edited by Blibbleblabble; 10/21/07 01:45 AM.

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes