I purchased some items for Christmas gifts on Amazon a couple weeks ago and couldn't resist buying a movie I've always wanted, "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad."

I am not a big movie collector. Compared to I12 and some other movie collectors here, there are really only a small number of movies I'd like to own. This movie not only brings back fond memories of my childhood. They use to show it at a local theater that showed older re-run movies all the time. Oh, how I begged my sister to go see it with me (about 10 different times) . She still teases me about it.

I don't think it's ever on regular tv and only recently saw it on HBO. Anyway, along with the fond memories, I like the make believe land of princesses, genies, wizards, mechanical monsters and of course the handsome hero(Kerwin Mattews). Just a fun movie for me.

I also purchased, in the same line, Jack The Giant Killer. \:\)

TIS

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon