Originally Posted By: J Geoff
What??!!! \:o The film ranked 7.8/10 on IMDb????

Yes, the film with a 19% rating from RottenTomatoes.com and an overall rating of 44/100 from Metacritic.com \:p

Originally Posted By: Irishman12
As Geoff said, \:o WHAT!? This is one of my top 25 movies of all-time. What may I ask didn't you like about it?

A better (and easier to answer) question to ask is "What may I ask did you like about the film?" In short, nothing. Not even Willem Dafoe.

All style, no substance. The Onion sums up my feelings for the film better than I ever could. Some relevant quotes from the review:

Quote:
Less a proper action-thriller than a series of gratuitously violent setpieces strung together with only the sketchiest semblance of a plot, The Boondock Saints is clearly designed to appeal to heartless armchair sadists

Quote:
The Boondock Saints is all style and no substance, a film so gleeful in its endorsement of vigilante justice that it almost veers (or ascends) into self-parody.

It was just painful to watch.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis