DS, the best of luck to you. If you need to vent or just release your feelings this is a good place for "mental" therapy. You'd be surprised how writing feelings down can be an emotional aid. Good Luck! ;\)

Monday will be 4 months for me and I am happy to say I'm still doing very well. \:\)

One thing though....I'll make this as brief as possible: There were some issues at my work two weeks ago in which I felt myself and co-workers were being treated unfairly. I won't go into detail, but I told the Administration exactly how I felt. Anyway, we had a meeting with all the office workers. Our Principlal spoke to each of us and said to me, "I have never seen TIS get pissed off so I know something is wrong."

I don't think I am a bitchy person by nature, but wondered if I was so angry because of smoking withdrawal???? Yet, I asked the others in the office about the issues we had at work, and all of them felt as I did, PLUS it's been 4 months, and the cravings have diminished a whole lot, so I don't think it's part of the withdrawal process, do you??? OMG!! Am I turning into a "bitchy" woman?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon