It's great. Excellent. Amazing. Fantastic.

It's unlike anything they've ever done, while at the same time very familiar and reminiscent of everything they've ever done.

The biggest surprise, to me, was how "Reckoner" came out. They really updated it... I remember when they started playing that song live years back before abandoning it, and back then it was easily one of their hardest songs. Now it's so mellow and relaxed. "Nude" went under quite the transformation, several times over, since being introduced in 1997 (ten years without being recorded properly... damn).

But the album is great. My rankings are going like this right now:

1.) Kid A (2000)
2.) OK Computer (1997)
3.) Amnesiac (2001)
4.) In Rainbows (2007)
5.) The Bends (1995)
6.) Hail to the Thief (2003)
7.) Pablo Honey (1993)

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."