PLANET TERROR
(Third Viewing)

After an experimental bio-weapon is released, turning thousands into zombie-like creatures, it's up to a rag-tag group of survivors to stop the infected and those behind its release.

I think the added footage in this film was less noticeable than in DEATH PROOF and didn't add hardly any significance. However, between the two, this had more of the grindhouse feel with the missing reel and the grainy look of the film (love it by the way). Rose McGowan really smoked on the screen and it was great seeing her in a meaningful film again (the last for me was the original SCREAM). Robert follows up SIN CITY beautifully with this project with his good pal Quentin (they always work so well together). As I said in my FROM DUSK TILL DAWN review, I love Quetin's acting and this film is another reason why. For his two minutes worth of onscreen dialogue, it was great seeing Quentin degrade Rose. Now Mr. Rodriguez needs to get on the ball and give us our SIN CITY 2! If you enjoyed DEATH PROOF, watch this when it's released on October 16th.