I wanted to buy a little something to bring to Michigan for my family when I go back next month. I bought some items from Amazon.com (Italian music) for my parents and some other odds/ends.

Anyway, SC remember a while back we were talking old movies and I mentioned how I loved "The 7th Voyage of Sinbad" (the one with Kerwin Matthews)) as a kid? I saw that and purchased it along with Jack the Giant Killer. \:p I don't know what it was/is, but I love those movies. As a kid I literally begged my sister to go with me to see Sinbad movie. It would run a number of times in the older movie theater. She hated those kinds of movies (and still does), but was always a softie. Even today she'll tease me and I her about how many times I talked her into going to see this movie. \:p I'm tempted to wrap it and bring it with me to Michigan and give it to her as a joke gift.

Anyway, had to be there I guess, but I'm chuckling to myself and I am looking forward to seeing Sinbad again.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon