Originally posted by Don Vanchenzo:
[b]Originally posted by Don Vanchenzo:
New Question: What was the final scene shot for The Godfather just before production on the project wrapped in NYC?
Sorry guys - I didn't mean to kill the thread. According to Harlan Lebo's The Godfather Legacy, the final scene shot for The Godfather in NYC was Michael waiting for Sollozzo to pick him up outside Jack Dempsey's joint. The funny thing - the scene immediately after that (in Sollozzo's car with McCluskey and Lou) was one of the first scenes shot with Pacino so although one follows the other instantaniously (sp?), they are filmed 3 months apart.

My question is off the Board. Now I guess we're on Don Sonny's question:

Why is Michael's son named Anthony?

I've got no clue. orange [/b]
well, it's very interesting stuff Don Vanchenzo, and I guess you made this trivia topic more a "game" in the way this thread is called a game, since you beat to the answer. And nice to finally know the answer wink

my answer to "The Iceman"'s question would be Connie grandchild, since I think I remember a topic on this board about who's child that was, and no-one seemed to fit the profile as to being that kids parent.

Michael and Kay are ruled out

Vincent and Mary...neahh

Anthony probably never had kids, unless he adopts them.

Connie had some, but were not present in Sicily.

I doubt Andy Hagen had kids.

And at Don Tommasino's age, it would be hard to get them (altough not impossible).

But hey, Lucy Mancini had a baby from Sonny even though she was never pregnant of him, so who knows?