Originally Posted By: klydon1

The cheap beer when I was younger was Genessee, brewed in the Poconos. Of the commercial beers today I like Miller Light Draft, and I surprisingly like Miller Chill. I have long been a fan of Rolling Rock too, but Moosehead rates top on my list.

Kly - you sure about Genny being brewed in the Poconos? I always figured New York State - Lake Genessee; one of the Finger Lakes?

I tried Miller Chill - OK, but too much lime if you're drinking more than one. Moosehead is a long way from Miller Light Draft. Rolling Rock in bottles only.

This weekend I had a couple of Anchor Steam drafts. The bartender said that it has 6.5% alcohol. I didn't really feel them that much. They were good though. Sat on the deck of Mike's restaurant in Riva, MD, on the South River (the other side of the river is Annapolis). Beautiful setting for enjoying any beer. In fact, I find the place where you drink the beer is almost as important as the choice of beer.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12