Well, nobody asked (maybe you all are being polite I don't know). Anyway, I know I've gained a few pounds. Truth is, I don't have a scale so don't know a total. However, I feel fat. \:\( Just judging by comfort and how clothes fit, I'm guessing maybe 5/8 pounds. Nothing feels too tight yet, but I just feel fat!!! For me I guess, the good news is I wasn't fat before so it won't be like "added" weight. But still it is a weight gain.

FWIW, I read that most people who quit can expect to gain 5/8 pounds, although some may gain as much as twenty. :o. And usually that weight gain in within the first six months to a year. Also, I've read that smoking burns 120 calories a day. I know, don't ask me how they know this.
So, they suggest cutting something out per day (i.e. maybe a soda or bread??); and/or go for a brisk half hour walk. I've done much reading and research on this, mainly for my own satisfaction as to when I can say "I did it" and so as not to be shocked by any after affect.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon