GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 303 guests, and 2 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,479
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,530
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,436
Posts1,060,964
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 334 of 433 1 2 332 333 334 335 336 432 433
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #438332
09/22/07 11:06 PM
09/22/07 11:06 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Bogey, My daughter was dating this kid for about 10 months. Seemed like a nice kid, quiet, always polite when he came over the house. We met his dad (his parents are divorced) and they seemed like a nice family. Then, one night they were at his house having ice cream. She told him that his ice cream was melting, why wasn't he eating it? He told her to stop nagging him. She told him she wasn't nagging. He told her to STFU and leave him alone. She told him that nobody had the right to speak to her that way, and demanded an apology. He then hauled off and smacked her. She called me crying, and I raced over there to pick her up. She was sitting outside their apartment, crying. I gave her a hug and made sure she was OK. Then I went and banged on their door. The two big wusses sent his 10 year old sister to answer the door while they hid inside!! My daughter had a black eye the next morning. I thought my husband would end up in jail, but he took care of it with the local officers of the law that he's friendly with, which was the smarter thing to do.

Some men deserve to be called dogs. Trust me.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #438336
09/22/07 11:26 PM
09/22/07 11:26 PM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette

sometimes it's hard to believe but there really are some good guys out there.
TIS

Aw, thanks TIS

(I'm just assuming you mean me \:\) )

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #438340
09/22/07 11:35 PM
09/22/07 11:35 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
 Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

sometimes it's hard to believe but there really are some good guys out there.
TIS

Aw, thanks TIS

(I'm just assuming you mean me \:\) )

Who else could she possibly be referring to??

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #438346
09/22/07 11:54 PM
09/22/07 11:54 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
 Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Bogey, My daughter was dating this kid for about 10 months. Seemed like a nice kid, quiet, always polite when he came over the house. We met his dad (his parents are divorced) and they seemed like a nice family. Then, one night they were at his house having ice cream. She told him that his ice cream was melting, why wasn't he eating it? He told her to stop nagging him. She told him she wasn't nagging. He told her to STFU and leave him alone. She told him that nobody had the right to speak to her that way, and demanded an apology. He then hauled off and smacked her. She called me crying, and I raced over there to pick her up. She was sitting outside their apartment, crying. I gave her a hug and made sure she was OK. Then I went and banged on their door. The two big wusses sent his 10 year old sister to answer the door while they hid inside!! My daughter had a black eye the next morning. I thought my husband would end up in jail, but he took care of it with the local officers of the law that he's friendly with, which was the smarter thing to do.

Some men deserve to be called dogs. Trust me.

Wow, SB. That's ridiculous. That kid's dad was there when his son hit your daughter? And he didn't do anything? If I ever had a son and he laid his hands on a girl over something so trivial as ice cream, I'd beat the living shit out of him. Your husband did the right thing.

I guess me and my guy are trying to work things out. But I told him he'd have to come to me. (He lives in a nearby city) I'll be damned if I pay $6 bus fare to go see him after the shit he put me through. He agrees though, so we'll se ewhat happens. I still hate men. Hah.a

And pardon my French, I'm a little drunk.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #438348
09/22/07 11:57 PM
09/22/07 11:57 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Yup. His father was there, and said that he didn't like to put himself "in the middle". Can you believe that shit?

I don't blame you one bit for being pissed. I wouldn't go to him, either. See if he's willing to really TRY to fix it, at least.

I wish I was drunk. I had to spend the day with my in-laws.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #438349
09/23/07 12:04 AM
09/23/07 12:04 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Wow. That makes him no better htan his son then. Cowardly piece of shti.

Yeah, we talked twice on the phone today (his phone got turned back on).. and he admitted that I have every right to be upset, and he keeps asking if I'm okay. So, I dunno. Maybe it'll work out, amybe it won't. I'm feeling mroe than a little apathetic.

SB, I'll buy you a drink at the next get together. Did I mention I'm getting a car in the next coupel weeks? Wooooo!

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #438351
09/23/07 12:09 AM
09/23/07 12:09 AM
DonMichaelCorleone Offline
DonMichaelCorleone  Offline

Thats the funny thing about cheaters...they will do it again, no matter what.

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #438356
09/23/07 12:43 AM
09/23/07 12:43 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Yeah, I know I'm jst setting myself up for it agian. Blah.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: DonMichaelCorleone] #438357
09/23/07 12:53 AM
09/23/07 12:53 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Filmed my second wedding today/tonight -- it was suppose to be further "practice" as the second cam, but the other videographer never showed up!! \:o So, trial by fire -- I think I did okay, tho... I only missed the vows, the rings, the kiss, the procession and the cake cutting... KIDDING! But I do need a bit more practice to get it down pat. Knowing exactly where to be and when, and keeping the photographer out of the way, will become second nature I'm sure. But I tell you one thing, while it is pretty grueling and a pain in the back (literally), working a 10-12 hour wedding goes by much faster than any 8-hour desk job I ever had! (And I'm glad the other videographer never showed, cuz I'm getting paid twice as much )

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438365
09/23/07 01:55 AM
09/23/07 01:55 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: J Geoff
But I do need a bit more practice to get it down pat.

Who is Pat?

Richard Nixon had to see the movie "Deep Throat" four times before he finally got it down Pat.

Anyway, good luck with this as a profession!!

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #438370
09/23/07 04:16 AM
09/23/07 04:16 AM
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
Signor Vitelli Offline
Underboss
Signor Vitelli  Offline
Underboss
Bar Vitelli, Queens, NY
 Originally Posted By: SC
But I do need a bit more practice to get it down pat.

Who is Pat?

Richard Nixon had to see the movie "Deep Throat" four times before he finally got it down Pat.

Dammit! I thought of the exact same reply when I read Geoff's post - but once again SC proves he's quicker on the trigger.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Signor Vitelli] #438387
09/23/07 04:56 AM
09/23/07 04:56 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
 Originally Posted By: Signor Vitelli
but once again SC proves he's quicker on the trigger.

You sound like my first wife.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #438450
09/23/07 02:07 PM
09/23/07 02:07 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Bogey, Congrats on the car. Wheels do give you a unique sense of freedom, don't they?? Really hope that you can make next year's get-together.

Geoff, like I said, Mr. Babe found it much easier to do different ceremonies, finding Bar Mitzvah's and weddings to be WAY too long of a day.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438451
09/23/07 02:11 PM
09/23/07 02:11 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
Geez, after I already have two daughters married, and spent an arm/leg on a videographer/photographer....I could have gotten the BB "family" discount. ;\) Now you tell me!! \:D

Ok, so if I get married, you'll video it? \:p

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #438458
09/23/07 02:28 PM
09/23/07 02:28 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

Does that mean I won't be the groom? \:\( ;\)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438465
09/23/07 03:06 PM
09/23/07 03:06 PM
California

California

Does that mean I won't be the groom? \:\( ;\)

Why this is so sudden! \:o Is that a proposal???? ;\)
Awwww..and at my age.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #438492
09/23/07 04:47 PM
09/23/07 04:47 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
Here's a nice story (from the "Greenbay Gazette"):

Frazzled feline finds its way back to Oconto Co. home after tornado

Smoky disappeared after June storm

By Patti Zarling
pzarling@greenbaypressgazette.com

RIVERVIEW — Smoky the cat may have gone through several of his nine lives, but he is home again after surviving a tornado that ravaged this rural Oconto County town earlier this summer.

He's lost a few pounds and likes to hide under the table, but the tiny cat is back where he belongs — with mom Wanda Ploeger.

Ploeger lost nearly everything in the tornado that ripped through her home on June 7. The powerful winds lifted her trailer home from its foundation with Smoky inside. Ploeger was at work that evening.

The tornado cut a 40-mile path though Langlade, Menominee, Oconto and Shawano counties. It scattered Ploeger's belongings throughout the countryside. Smoky was nowhere to be found.

Ploeger has been living with her ex-husband since the storm, but she continued to look for her kitty companion.

"I would go out there at night, around 11 p.m., because that's when he usually would be outside," she said.

Ploeger said she never got the sense Smoky died and always believed he'd come back.

"I kept telling my sister I never got a feeling about him," she said. "With other animals I'd always get a feeling. She never said anything because she didn't want to get my hopes up, but I always thought he'd come back."

While driving along the highway on Sept. 15, about two-and-a-half miles from where her trailer used to be, Ploeger saw a white streak and asked the driver to stop the truck. She got out and called for Smoky. The cat had gone over the hill so she crouched on the hill and called until it came up to her.

Smoky's a little worse for wear — the 10-pound cat dropped to seven pounds. He also is taking antibiotics for an abscess, which he might have suffered while fighting another animal, Ploeger said.

Smoky has lived with Ploeger since he was 6 weeks old. He liked to go outside, but usually stayed very close to home. He hasn't appeared to want to go out since returning home, Ploeger said.

Smoky can't tell her about his three-month adventure, but Ploeger said he is happy to be home.

The day of the storm wasn't Ploeger's day to work, but her boss asked her to change shifts. She punched the clock at Nicolet Plastics on June 7 rather than June 6.

When she tried to get home that night, fallen trees blocked her usual route so she drove around to enter the road from the other side. But authorities had that entrance closed so ambulances could get through. Meanwhile, her ex-husband called and told her not to go there, since the mobile home was gone.

All that was left of her 2-year-old home were a few bricks that once anchored it and a cement slab where the garage stood.

Surveying the damage the next day, Ploeger, friends and family began to gather debris, strewn across acres.

In the weeks following the storm, Ploeger wasn't sure if she'd stay or move on. She's now decided to buy another mobile home and stay put.

"It would have cost a fortune to move," she said. "We have the septic, we have the well."

This weekend, she's settling in and said she'll gradually repurchase clothing and furniture.

But it'll be all that much sweeter now that Smoky is moving in, too.

"It wouldn't be the same without him here," she said.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #438499
09/23/07 08:11 PM
09/23/07 08:11 PM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
I paid for 6 months of garbage pickup for $60-some odd dollars. Its only been about 4 months, and I guess they've decided to raise the price a little.. and they've sent me a bill for like, 10 dollars. Anyone know if they're allowed to do that? I mean, I paid the agreed-upon price.. I know its only 10 dollars, but still. I'll be glad to pay the new, raised price... after my 6 months is up, dammit.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #438500
09/23/07 08:13 PM
09/23/07 08:13 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I would think that they have to honor the price that they charged you until the expiration date of the "contract". Unless you've added a service, like recyclables getting picked up or something.

I agree, when the 6 months is up, they can send you a new, higher bill.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Sicilian Babe] #438505
09/23/07 08:48 PM
09/23/07 08:48 PM
California

California
Bogey, I don't know for sure, but unless you signed a six month contract at a specific price, I think they can do whatever they want. \:\)

Cable TV/internet services do the same thing. You notice a lot the ads show highspeed internet for like $25 for the first six months. They don't tell you that after that, they'll charge you twice as much. And if, like my area, there is only cable/internet service available at this time, they can do whatever they want.

Anyway, good luck. Hopefully they'll tell you that you can pay the price you agreed to for the remainder of the six month period.

TIS

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #438517
09/23/07 09:53 PM
09/23/07 09:53 PM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
 Originally Posted By: bogey
I paid for 6 months of garbage pickup for $60-some odd dollars....

Pay for garbage pick-up???

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438519
09/23/07 09:57 PM
09/23/07 09:57 PM
California

California
You kidding? You don't have waste management there???? Who picks up your trash??

I had it at my house, but in my condo it's included with a monthly association fee, but we still have trash pickup.

TIS

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #438523
09/23/07 11:40 PM
09/23/07 11:40 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York
You kidding? You don't have waste management there???? Who picks up your trash??

We don't have trash here either.

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: SC] #438528
09/24/07 12:23 AM
09/24/07 12:23 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

I live in an apartment complex -- there's no trash fee, even when they switched from county curbside pickup to private "Waste Management" dumpsters (that pissed me off, no more curbside and the nearest dumpster is a quarter mile away now! \:\/ ) ... so unless it's included in the rent (there are no other fees here besides rent), no, we don't pay for trash pickup... Never have in my life, having lived in, now, my second apartment and two rented houses in addition to my folks' house -- in 4 different towns. Maybe it's the home/landowners responsibility? Not sure if my folks pay for it or not -- I just assumed it was part of local taxes... cuz normally the county picks it up...

Originally Posted By: SC
We don't have trash here either.

No trash in NY?? ;\)

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438535
09/24/07 12:43 AM
09/24/07 12:43 AM
OH, VA, KY
Mignon Offline
Mama Mig
Mignon  Offline
Mama Mig

OH, VA, KY
We have to pay Waste Management $60.00 every 2 months for them to pick up the garbage once a week.The city of Salem don't have trash removal so we have to get them to do it. My neighbor across the street has a different company pick up their trash and they come once a week at 2am pisses me off.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: Mignon] #438541
09/24/07 12:55 AM
09/24/07 12:55 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA
 Originally Posted By: Mignon
My neighbor across the street has a different company pick up their trash and they come once a week at 2am pisses me off.

Well, that's certainly better than county coming at 7AM and waking me up! ;\)

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438546
09/24/07 01:06 AM
09/24/07 01:06 AM
East Bay
Blibbleblabble Offline
Poo-tee-weet?
Blibbleblabble  Offline
Poo-tee-weet?

East Bay
I didn't know there was such a thing as not paying for trash-pickup! I think someone is charging me for every little thing I do now that I think about it... I may have to start limiting my breaths-per-minute out of the fear that if I breathe too much someone might try to capitalize on it.

Hmm... maybe that's an idea. Any of you know the legal rights we have to oxygen? As a group, this BB could make a lot of money charging for air!

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." -Calvin and Hobbes
Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438547
09/24/07 01:08 AM
09/24/07 01:08 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
 Originally Posted By: bogey
I paid for 6 months of garbage pickup for $60-some odd dollars....

Pay for garbage pick-up???

You don't pay for it?? I would think that New Jersey's garbage pickup prices are astronomical!

Ohhhhhhhhhh... burn to the New Jersey-ans. \:p

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: bogey] #438548
09/24/07 01:10 AM
09/24/07 01:10 AM
New Jersey, USA
J Geoff Offline
The Don
J Geoff  Offline
The Don

New Jersey, USA

New Jersey is in civilization...

Oooooooooo! 3∩R/\/ to W.V.!! \:p ;\)

Re: Random Post Whoring [Re: J Geoff] #438549
09/24/07 01:13 AM
09/24/07 01:13 AM
under there
bogey Offline
Underboss
bogey  Offline
Underboss
under there
Wanna fight?