Hi DC, I was gonna ask you the same thing. I'm glad to hear you're still holding up ok. \:\)

Yea, I'm doing good also. My big problem was/is insomnia. One thing that I've noticed the last couple weeks is that I've been "moody". I don't know if I attribute it to nicotine withdrawal this late in the game (it's been over 3 months), or lack of sleep or what. \:\/

This will be amusing probably to everyone here, and today I laugh at it too, but the last couple weeks, I've been pissed at parents, students and politicians. Everything pisses me off. I told a friend co-worker the other day that I was afraid I'd go off on somebody and that I was tired of doing everything (wa wa wa).

I'm sure everyone at work would consider it totally out of character for me and of course didn't want to ruin any good relationships I have with my boss and many co-workers.... So....I took a "mental health" day off yesterday.

The good news is, I slept like a baby last night and got up AFTER the sun rose. It's been weeks since then. I feel great today!!! I guess lack of sleep brought on the moodiness.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/22/07 01:21 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon