I meant to post in this thread before, but I totally forgot about it. Sorry about the flashes.. I don't have a scanner, so I took pictures with my digital camera.

My Grandparents (shortly after he returned from the war and they were about to get married) This would be aroounnnddd 1945?
1945 - Michael discharged from the Marines, Connie gets married, and Woltz wakes up with Kartoum.

My Grandpa. He died 4 years before I was born, so I never got to meet him. I'm not sure about the date on this picture, but I'm sure it was taken either right before the war, or during it

Sorry about the size of this image, but I've always liked it. This is my Grandpa's crew. He was a navigator on a B-24. They were shot down, and were in the same POW camp that The Great Escape was based from. My Grandpa is in the back row, on the left.

This is an ooooooooold picture. The girl in the back on the left was named Beatrice. She died when she was 14 of leukemia, not long after this picture. The eyes on this picture follow you when you walk by, and my mom actually talks to Beatrice sometimes, to add to the creepiness. Haha. Anyway, I'd guess this is from the late 1800s?
1891 - Vito Andolini is born.

Another old picture, from maybe the early 1900s? The empty chair is for my Great-Great-Grandpa I think. He'd died shortly before they took the photo. I guess that was a custom. I think its creepy, too. Haha. Actually, the story about his death is kind of weird too. He was a known sleepwalker, and one night he went to bed and went for a midnight sleep-stroll. He walked right out the 2nd story window and impaled himself on their white picket fence. They didn't find him for a few hours (maybe all night) but he didn't die for another 2 days or so.
1901 - Vito Andolini emigrates to the US.

My Grandma. I'm pretty sure this is where I got my tomboy-ness. This is around 1928, judging by how old she looks.

Welsh national rugby team. I wish I could remember what year its from. Late 1800s, I'd guess. The one with the arrow is my Great-Great-Great-(Great?)-Grandpa. We've got that cap he's wearing in my family room back home.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club