Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
No test. No paper and pencil. I call it baptism by fire! We'll just take you to all the great restaurants and make you experience some of their excellent dishes first hand.

Baptism by fire! Now I like this kind of schooling. Just name the time and place I am soooooo there. But you have to do the driving around ok ;\)

Remember who took you for your first authentic kosher styled Pastrami, Corned Beef, Brisket and Tongue sandwiches Mama? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\)

So it is your fault I like Geoff's tongue huh? I really want to take the Col. and go back there. That was a great eating experience.

Who made the suggestion to go to La Veranda, the place that you said that you had one of your best meals ever? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\) WHo hooked us up in Panicos this year? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\)

Thank you DC, you did a wonderful job. If it wasn't for you I never would've had purple mash potatoes this year.I pledge my ever-ending loyalty. Next time I see you I will kiss your pinky ring ;\)
BUT then again can I blame you for the scary cab ride I had after we left LaVeranda? \:p

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12