Originally Posted By: Mignon
 Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

Miggy, sweatheart, darling, I think that next time you come here for a BB weekend your going to have to stay for a couple of extra days so that we can school you on the difference between junk food and good food. ;\)

Cardi, sweatheart, darling, first of all when and where might the next BB weekend be? And who will be the one to school me? Will there be a quiz involved? Do I need to bring pencil and paper or will that be provided for me?

No test. No paper and pencil. I call it baptism by fire! We'll just take you to all the great restaurants and make you experience some of their excellent dishes first hand.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I'll coach ya, Miggie. He can't beat us both.

Remember who took you for your first authentic kosher styled Pastrami, Corned Beef, Brisket and Tongue sandwiches Mama? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\) Who made the suggestion to go to La Veranda, the place that you said that you had one of your best meals ever? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\) WHo hooked us up in Panicos this year? Wasn't Pizzaboy. ;\)

Just remember who your Santino and your Michael is. Cardi and DMC, that's who!

But if Pizzaboy wants, he can be your son Freddie! He's smhat, he can coach ya. \:D \:p

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.