$2.48 isn't "cheap" -- we've just been purposely and manipulatively conditioned over the past few years to THINK that anything under $2.50 is "cheap" -- well, it's NOT! Only a few years ago it was $1/gallon cheaper!! But we tend to forget about that... we're now "happy" when it's $1 MORE than it should be. \:\/

The government played this one beautifully...

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
I paid 3.00 even for super today. Not too bad, but I'd be a lot happier if it was 2.50.

W-T-F are you doing buying Super?? Or even Plus for that matter? And I'm not talking about the price here -- what engine do you have that knocks with regular gasoline?? "Super" and "Plus" are a total SCAM these days - modern (past, what... 20 years?) engines don't need it. "Super" doesn't make you go faster \:p

Back in the day (4 years ago? :p) I used to get "Plus" just for the hell of it, and "Super" once in a while -- but, that was $1/gallon less than it is now... and before Consumer Reports (or whoever it was) said it was all a SCAM...

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations